Registration and Payment
You may register in the CSUB Golden Three Online program for international students by completing the following steps:
- Download and complete the PDF registration form
- Complete one of the English proficiency requirements
- Email the registration form and proof of English proficiency to email@example.com
Once you have completed the registration process, you must then complete the payment process to be enrolled in your courses. We recommend Flywire. Bank direct wire transfers area also available.
Paying via Flywire
Flywire payments are only available to students outside of the U.S. Flywire charges a small fee depending on the payment method (bank transfer or credit card).
To pay via Flywire, complete the following steps:
- Go to www.flywire.com and click “Make a Payment” at the top of the screen.
- Choose “California State University – Extended University Division” as the payment recipient.
- Choose which country the payment will originate from and enter dollar amount CSUB is to receive.
- Choose your payment method and complete all the require fields.
- In the note section, include what the payment is for (CSUB GOLDEN THREE), your full name, and your CSUB ID number if you have one.
Paying via Wire Transfer
To pay via wire or direct bank transfer, contact your bank and provide the following information:
Beneficiary Account Name: California State University Bakersfield
Account Number: 4944839703
Bank Name: Wells Fargo
Bank Address: MAC A0112-102
550 California St. 10th floor
San Francisco, Ca, 94104
Routing number: 121000248
SWIFT Number: WFBIUS6S
In the reference section, include what the payment is for (CSUB GOLDEN THREE), your full name, and your CSUB ID number if you have one.
If you have questions or issues completing the payment process, contact Yuri Sakamaki at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.