At A Glance
Who's The Program ForEnglish Language Learners
cost per course$699
DatesFall 2020 Semester (Aug. 26 – Dec. 11, 2020)
Enhance your English skills 100% online
We know you would like to study at an American university. Perhaps you have been accepted to a school but due to the coronavirus, travel restrictions, and other barriers, you won’t be able to come to the U.S. this fall.
Don’t let this valuable time go by! Prepare for university study in the U.S. through the CSUB Golden Bridge Online program. This 100% online program allows you to prepare for U.S. university study, while in your home country.
The CSUB Golden Bridge Online program is designed to equip you with the English skills needed to score well on English proficiency exams and ultimately succeed in university studies. To aid in achieving this goal, the CSUB Golden Bridge Online program features the following:
- You will be taught in the American university style by American teachers with many years of experience.
- You will learn in a program offered through the California State University.
- You will learn in a program at a reasonable cost.
- You will be ready to succeed at a U.S. university as soon as you arrive.
The Golden Bridge program consists of four courses: Discussions, Presentations, Reading & Writing, and Understanding Lectures. You may choose one or more of the courses, according to your interest. The program structure is generally as follows:
- Program length: 8-week per term, two terms per semester
- Number of students per class: 4-8 students
- Each course meets for 2 hours per class, two times per week (4 hours per week)
- Tuition: $699/course or $2,599 for all four courses
- Grading: Pass/Fail (Golden Bridge courses are non-credit courses)
Here is an overview of a typical weekly schedule in the Golden Bridge Online program:
|2 Hours||Discussions||Reading and Writing||Discussions||Reading and Writing|
|2 Hours||Presentations||Understanding Lectures||Presentations||Understanding Lectures|